Denmark: Short Copenhagen Trip 4.04.2017

Hi!

When I first arrived in Denmark, I was planning to visit the whole country and so far I only went to Aarhus... this time it didn't go much better as I went to Copenhagen only because I had a flight from there... but hey, it counts! 

I took my plane to Madrid in the evening so I had the whole day in Copenhagen for myself. I've never travelled alone before so I invited a sweet little friend of mine to go with me. Kasia hasn't ever been in Copenhagen before and I tried to be her guide. She said she enjoyed it, but to be honest, I don't think I was doing good - I just remembered few nice spots and finding them took us a lot of time. 

Nevertheless, we had a really nice walk around the city! Weather was really lovely during the whole day, there were moments when we could take off our jackets and walk in our t-shirts only. But we did this also for another reason -

- we went shopping! Kolding is not a big city, so there isn't many cool places to go shopping. My main destination was a store called Monki. I decided to add here some pictures in outfit that was completed with Monki's clothes. The pictures were taken in Madrid.



...and few more pictures from Copenhagen...



Julia

Komentarze

Popularne posty